Subnautica: Sub Zero – How To Use Console Commands | Tips Guide
There’s a whole new frozen world waiting for you to explore Subnautica: sub zero. In this expansion, you play as another character, trying to survive in an even harsher climate. You’ll also have plenty more areas to explore on adult cam sites above the waves – and other terrifying underwater creatures to contend with. It is more Subnautica, and that’s all we need to know.
Subnautica is a tense game, sometimes very difficult – especially if you are nervous in these deep and deep waters. To lighten the load, we’ve provided a full list of cheat codes that you can use to make the experience a bit easier. Well, much easier. These codes can turn off bad weather, make you invincible, speed up construction, or teleport you straight to your base. There are tons of useful codes out there, so check out the full list below – and learn how to activate the console. It’s a little different from most games.
How to use console commands | Tips Guide
Console commands are cheat codes that you can redeem in the game at any time. Naturally, this is only available for PC users – you’ll need a keyboard to type commands. To use the Developer Console, follow these simple steps.
- hurry [F3] to open a checkbox on the HUD that reads “Disable the console“.
- hurry [F8] to open your mouse cursor and uncheck the box.
- Once the box is unchecked, press [Enter] or [~] to open the console.
- Type one of the following commands and press [Enter].
Each time you restart the game, you will have to uncheck the “Disable console” box again.
Console commands | List of cheaters
- no damage
- The manufacturing is done free of charge.
- Instantly gives you a stack of useful items.
- Unlimited supply of oxygen.
- unlocked all
- quick build
- The basic construction is completed much faster.
- Removes any current weather event and sets the temperature to 22 degrees Celsius.
- speed [number]
- Replace “[number]»With a number. Changes the speed of everything in the game. 1 is the standard speed. 2 is double speed. 0.5 is half the speed.
- night speed [number]
- Replace “[number]»With a number. Modifies the speed of the day / night cycle. 1 is the standard speed. 2 is double speed. 0.5 is half the speed.
- Instantly sets the time at noon.
- Instantly sets the time at midnight.
- Teleports you to your previously used base / vehicle.
- biome [name]
- Replace “[name]With the name of a biome. Instantly teleports you to a biome. The names are: kelp, kelp, lilypads, crystalcave, deeppads, twistybridges, shallowtristybridges, introicecave, introarea
- Object [name] [number]
- Replace “[name]”With the name of an element, and”[number]How much you want. No space in the item name. Place the items directly in your inventory.
- spawn [name] [number]
- Replace “[name]”With the name of an element, and”[number]How much you want. No space in the item name. Spawns the object right in front of you.
- Allows freedom of movement with the camera. Noclip mode – only the camera will leave your body in-game.